We as directors and staff, as a team, pride ourselves in providing quality legal solutions with integrity and efficiency. We are committed to the values of loyalty to our clients and one another with sincerity, honesty and integrity.
- General notarial services including marriage contracts and trusts inter vivos
- Drafting deeds of sales and registration of property transfers
- Township registrations and property developments
- Liquidation, sequestration and rehabilitation
- Construction and building disputes
- Rentals and eviction disputes
- Banking and credit disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Estate planning
- Drafting of wills
- Advice on all aspects of the law of succession
- Drafting and registration of testamentary trust
- Valuation of deceased estates and assets
WHO WE ARE
The practice comprises of different departments which are directly controlled by one or more of the directors. Close co-operation between the departments ensures that all our clients’ legal needs are met.
We render our services to inter alia commercial and financial institutions, local authorities, developers, civil contractors, insurance companies and private individuals.
“We are such stuff / As dreams are made on, and our little life / Is rounded with a sleep.” (Shakespeare) We aren’t comfortable thinking about our mortality, but death comes to all of us and it is our loved ones who will suffer if we don’t make plans to look after...
12 Questions to Ask Before You Sign That Deed of Sale “Knowledge is power” (old proverb) Whether you are buying or selling property, remember that it is too late to ask questions after you sign the Deed of Sale (often called a “Sale Agreement” or “Offer to...
“Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing” (Warren Buffett) Don’t risk not knowing what you’re doing when you either sell or buy property. Avoid nasty shocks by budgeting properly for the costs you will incur – some of them can be substantial, and some are less...
We have been pleased with the high standard of professional services provided by Bornman & Hayward. We recommend them for any and all legal matters.