BORNMAN & HAYWARD ATTORNEYS
We as directors and staff, as a team, pride ourselves in providing quality legal solutions with integrity and efficiency. We are committed to the values of loyalty to our clients and one another with sincerity, honesty and integrity.
- General notarial services including marriage contracts and trusts inter vivos
- Drafting deeds of sales and registration of property transfers
- Township registrations and property developments
- Liquidation, sequestration and rehabilitation
- Construction and building disputes
- Rentals and eviction disputes
- Banking and credit disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Estate planning
- Drafting of wills
- Advice on all aspects of the law of succession
- Drafting and registration of testamentary trust
- Valuation of deceased estates and assets
WHO WE ARE
The practice comprises of different departments which are directly controlled by one or more of the directors. Close co-operation between the departments ensures that all our clients’ legal needs are met.
We render our services to inter alia commercial and financial institutions, local authorities, developers, civil contractors, insurance companies and private individuals.
Admitted as Attorney and Conveyancer 1981. Notary 2005. Appraiser. Director since 1983
Admitted as Attorney 1994. Conveyancer 2004. Director since 1997.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CANCEL YOUR LEASE EARLY? “There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch” (Wise old adage) You sign a two year lease for a nice little apartment (or a large family house if you have a spouse, 3 kids and a dog) but after 6 months your employer transfers...
“Agree, for the law is costly” (Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman lawyer and statesman) We all know how easy it is for misunderstandings and disputes to arise between landlords and tenants, and whilst most can be resolved with a bit of open communication and negotiation,...
FACEBOOK DEFAMATION – THE TRUTH IS NOT ENOUGH! You are engaged in a bitter dispute – perhaps it’s a fight over money, a family feud or a messy divorce, a disaffected employee or a vengeful neighbour. You decide to resort to Social Media “to tell the truth” about your...
We have been pleased with the high standard of professional services provided by Bornman & Hayward. We recommend them for any and all legal matters.