BORNMAN & HAYWARD ATTORNEYS
We as directors and staff, as a team, pride ourselves in providing quality legal solutions with integrity and efficiency. We are committed to the values of loyalty to our clients and one another with sincerity, honesty and integrity.
- General notarial services including marriage contracts and trusts inter vivos
- Drafting deeds of sales and registration of property transfers
- Township registrations and property developments
- Liquidation, sequestration and rehabilitation
- Construction and building disputes
- Rentals and eviction disputes
- Banking and credit disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Estate planning
- Drafting of wills
- Advice on all aspects of the law of succession
- Drafting and registration of testamentary trust
- Valuation of deceased estates and assets
WHO WE ARE
The practice comprises of different departments which are directly controlled by one or more of the directors. Close co-operation between the departments ensures that all our clients’ legal needs are met.
We render our services to inter alia commercial and financial institutions, local authorities, developers, civil contractors, insurance companies and private individuals.
Admitted as Attorney and Conveyancer 1981. Notary 2005. Appraiser. Director since 1983
Admitted as Attorney 1994. Conveyancer 2004. Director since 1997.
“The effect of PIE is not and should not be to effectively expropriate the rights of the landowner in favour of unlawful occupiers. The landowner retains the protection against arbitrary deprivation of property. Properly applied, PIE should serve merely to delay or...
If you plan to form a trust, you need to know about a new directive from the Chief Master of the High Court to all Master’s Offices in the country. The directive applies to all new trusts (those “registered for the first time”) by the Master. Following a series of...
Can you afford to lose your domain name? What happens to your business if your website and emails suddenly go down because you’ve lost it? For many businesses, that would be a disaster. For some, it could spell financial ruin, especially if the new owner wants...
We have been pleased with the high standard of professional services provided by Bornman & Hayward. We recommend them for any and all legal matters.